Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Whatever happened to Faye Reagan?


Whatever happened to Faye Reagan?

While I generally am not into too many redheads, she was one of the exceptions. I dug her “girl-next-door” look and she had/has an amazing natural body. Someone at work told me she has fallen on hard times and dropped in and out of rehab. (Not safe for work updates)
One of her co-workers/lover had this to say about her. ((Was.. (key word, was...) the best sex I've ever had, still to this day... ever. Now, you may ask, 'why was?'... she's been dealing with major substance abuse issues for years, and for half the relationship, she hid from me. It spiraled out of control and that, along with a few other things, led to the relationship's dimise. I really hope she can get her life back in order, cause I still love her tremendously. And, I don't wish to go into much further details about her on-going issues out of respect. :) ))
Many former adult performers don't bold well once they leave the industry. Having dealt with a family member with substance abuses, they will do everything in their power to hide it for a while. This AMA was written six years ago.
Then, I found this post about her somewhere around 3 years ago. ((I was recently in contact with her sister. She went through drug rehab just over 2 years ago, got out and has been living a normal life back in Vegas. ))
Yeah, drying out in Las Vagas isn't the best place to be, but I wish her luck. Being an adult performer is very rough on you. And, it doesn't get better the older you get. Look at Ron Jermery. And, it looks like she is nude modeling for sites since 2015 (NSFW).
Side Note: At her height, she was also a model for American Apparel.









No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47