Monday, May 13, 2019

Greer, I really don't GET YOU.

Rustys new song 
I know that Greer reads everything written about him and threatens legal action against his critics.  If he read this, bring it on, f'er.


Given he can’t give up Taylor Swift’s “Mistreated” him, he has written a stupid song about her.  Think of the song as broken diss track.  While we haven’t been graced with the real song in real time, his shitty lyrics have been released.  I refuse to sign into my Spotify to listen to his piece of shit song.  Plus, I have to remember the damn account password.   
Shall we begin?
Russ’ rhythm scheme seems to be all over the place.  It is like he wrote the message of Talor before actually making the tune.  
((Girl, I don't get you Na na, Taylor Swift Girl, I don't get you)) 
For F’ sakes, this has become an obsession.  A protection order might be in her future.   
((Was the summer of '16 Finished my song for you Sorry if it's cheesy Making it wasn't easy)) 
Just because it wasn’t easy to write and create the track doesn’t mean she has to pay attention to you.  This is the problem I have with the younger crowds.  Instead of making the content on their own, they decide to seek in attention on artificial manner.  His obsession with famous women and threatening to sue them is a strange cycle. 
((But you put a blank space over my name I don't get you, I don't get you))  
Hate to break this to you, Rusty, but you’ve always been a black space.  STFU.   
((Say things you really don't mean And that's quite mean Girl, I don't get you I really don't get you)) 
And, I don’t get you f’ face.  Stop creeping out women on Instagram or Facebook.  We know your history, Russ.   
((Ohhhhhh It's not about what you know It's all about who you know It's not about what you know It's all about who you know)) 
And, this is the problem you and people like you.  You replace hard work and talent for connections.  And, rhyming Know with Know doesn’t work, ass-wipe.  He makes me so angry.  Despite your hardships, no one owes you a damn thing, Rusty.  Despite the reality star fast track fame, actual talent and skill will get you far.   
While I would never consider myself a good writer, I’ve been plugging away at blogging for ten years and improving my skills as I go along.  I never thought I would get the attention first of a writer.  When gatekeepers keep you out, you create your own doorway to go through.  Plus, trying to sue the biggest names in the music business won’t help you out either.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47