Saturday, May 11, 2019

The Avengers theme


The Avengers theme
While I work on my review for Endgame (Three parts), I wanted to bring up the Avengers theme. While I think DC movies have stronger themes and music in their movies, I have always loved the Avengers theme. And, I loved when the portals opened up and the theme bombed over the speakers in the theaters.
Alan Silvestri (Back to the Future and Predator) worked on Captain American and came in to work for the first Avengers movie.
From Rotten Tomatoes, ((Alan Silvestri: I had done Captain America for Marvel and got a call from Kevin Feige and Joss Whedon about Avengers. And they were very interested in exploring some possibility of [what] would become the Avengers theme. Time went on and I started to work my way into the film. When the mission is something like [coming up] with an overall theme, I try to find some place in the film that is going to be the quintessential spot — where whatever the theme is, it’s going to have to work here. ))

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47