Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Spider-Man is pro-cop? Really, dude?


I saw this on Phi Defranco’s channel and I am completely shocked by this nonsense by Tom Ley.  This is that strange SJW/alt-right bullshit that makes taking media not fun anymore.  For these two groups, everything has to be cornered off into political shit and wants you to NOT have fun.   

Ley, not everything needs to be seen through SJW glasses.  Spiderman, like Batman, has always been on the fringe of the law in the eyes of the local PD.  Some police officers hate him and others support him.  That’s one of the factors of being Spider-Man.   I am not going to get into this too much because I have another story about someone turning Luke Cage into something he’s not.  Here’s the Deadspin story.   

It is shit like this that makes me want to get to this job.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47