Monday, September 24, 2018

If Twitch (booby) Girls were Honest

If Twitch (booby)  Girls were Honest 



Hmm, I watch Let’s Players on YT, but I really haven’t gotten into the Twitch world.  I have heard about Twitch booby streamers, but I really don’t watch them.  I generally watch female gamers that know their stuff and don’t show their...stuff.  If I want to see boobs, I’d go to Chaturbate.  Anyway, I really don’t have much to say about this, but I loved the video.   

Side Note:  I know there were stories about a famous Twitch streamer that was nude body painting but didn’t get a ban.   I honestly have no horse in this race, I just wanted to note it.  

I am okay with women using sex to get by, but I think it needs to be put in its own sub-category.  When real gamers girls that only want to play games,  I feel their pain too.  I know two-three female gamers that hate these booby streamers.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47