Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Geoffrey Owens

I am really torn because I am have been in a low place and doing things that I don't I want to do. I work a job I truly hate, but I have to. I understand Owens' plight. However, I was never on the level that he was on. Owens was one of the biggest TV shows ever; The Cosby Show.
From CBS News, ((wens played Elvin Tibideaux, the husband of Sondra, the eldest daughter of Bill Cosby's character on the TV show. Photos showed him working the register at a New Jersey Trader Joe's, "Geoffrey" on his name tag. He said he no longer works there due to the unwanted attention he received. ))
To be honest, I forgot about Elvin on the show. I always remember the military dude/son in law. However, Owens was the more comedic dude on the show. Anyway, I read that he would teach acting classes from time to time. And, I know some teachers that do work in retail to make ends meet.
I worked in food retail for nearly five years and it isn't easy.
And, I learned a new compound word “Job-Shammed”.   We all got to do things we don't like to make ends meet, except for DSP and Mundanematt.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47