Monday, September 24, 2018

Good old Kent

Good old Kent 

I’ve been re-watching Kent’s videos recently, and I discovered this little gem.  He truly believes someone poisoned him.  He has this warped sense of reality.   

When I was a teenager, I was a lot like Kent.  I couldn’t understand why women didn’t like me or being friend-zoned.  However, I got over that and moved away from dating or even asking women out.  It has worked for me for years, and I would like to take Kent aside and give him some advice.  He doesn’t understand that his behavior creeps women out.  And, I also can’t understand the reason behind him going after 9s and 10s.  Look, being an outsider wasn’t easy for me or other people, but warping yourself into this strange outsider is just wrong.  And, no woman owes you their heart.  I really don’t understand the INCEL movement.   




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47