Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Uh, I need a horse fast...

Uh, I need a horse fast...
From Huffington Post, ((An Arizona woman has been arrested on bestiality charges after allegedly trying to arrange sex with a horse via Craigslist. ))
Who knew just looking for a horse to F' will get you arrested? I'll keep that in mind...if I ever lose my mind. How does one wine and dine a horse? Do you set up some sugar cubes and a TV in the background?

All kidding aside, yes it is disgusting to bang a horse, but did we need this sting conducted on a girl that wanted to pay for a “good time” with a horse? Aren't there other more pressing crimes to deal with than this? Oh, did I mention that the cops brought a horse from their own stable to pose as a hooker horse? So, the cop horse was playing undercover horse.    
This whole story is nuts.  
Horses don't use the Internet.  You don't need to post selfies for the horse.  



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47