Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Toni Braxton” You're Makin' Me High

Toni Braxton” You're Makin' Me High
I remember watching this video back in the day. It is a very fun and funny video. I always like seeing these women rate all the men that come up the elevator and playing around. This song came out way back in 1996 when I was still a teenager fresh out of high school. Damn, the 90s songs are now considered oldies.
Wiki says that this song was meant for Brandy, but they moved it over to Toni instead. That's probably why it sounds like it meant for a younger singer. You can almost hear Brandy singing it.
By the way, some of things that Toni sings about is a bit dirty.  
-Toni Braxton in a skin-tight white suit: I am down. BTW, she's never looked hotter than she does in this video. Damn, girl.
-90s Computer E-mail: Yes, her laptop has some early text messages on it.
-Tisha Campbell: Yes, that's the lovely Tisha from Martin and House Party in the music video. I love her reactions to the men. She's really having a good time. I also like that she leaves with one of the men in the elevator!
-Vivica A. Fox Yep, the other one is Fox. What happened to VAF? She was in everything for a good minute. Again, another attractive black woman.
-Old Pimp: I love the fat pimp that shows up and making it rain.
-Pizza Delivery Guy: I also like that a random Pizza guy shows up.
-Best part: The nerdy white guy! I hope he got laid.
-Cotton Candy Room?: Does Toni own a bathroom covered in cotton candy? How much does this cost? Does she have to worry about ants?

-Zoot Suits: Yes, this was the era when Zoot Suits made a come back.  
Toni, call me...maybe?   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47