Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Ultimate Warrior...so long

The Ultimate Warrior
I was surprised to hear that Warrior died because I thought he was in good health given he stayed in shape. However, I've had a love/hate relationship with The Warrior. On one hand, he was a hateful conservative that hated gay people. On the other hand, his nonsense speeches and comic books were a comedic goldmine. He was considered a strange joke on the Internet and myself included gleefully made fun of him on this very blog for years.
 Before all that, I grew up watching Hulk Hogan in the WWF. Then, the Ultimate Warrior came along and attempted to take some of that thunder away from Hulk. He was bigger than Hulk, but he wasn't a good wrestler. So, he sort of faded from WWF. Heck, I watched the WWE special on the guy via Netflix.
While I didn't agree with him, I give him a sendoff. Thanks for all the entertainment in and out of the ring. 



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47