Monday, April 25, 2011

Poor Paul Reiser: The Paul Reiser Show is lowered (Canceled)

Mad about cancel
________________________________


Poor Paul Reiser:  The Paul Reiser Show is lowered (Canceled)
I guess his best years are behind him.  NBC canceled the show after two episode. 
I’ve watched a few clips from the show, and I can see why the show was canned.  The Pilot clips I saw were brutal to watch.  It looks like a watered down version of those Hollywood based comedies on HBO and Showtime, but without the cussing and boobies.  Heck, even Larry David showed up in the Pilot
He had this to say about the show before it got the boot.  From Reuters, (("The ability for people to weigh in and talk about and Twitter has changed," he told THR. "But the actual act of making a show hasn't changed. You've got to get great people and great scripts and you have to see it through. So I kind of like to shut everything else out and just work on the show."))
I guess he’ll have to focus on the something else.  He’s had a successfully career with Mad About You and those annoying phone ads.  He pretty is a character actor playing greasy business men or crowdedly guys.  But, he disappeared after Mad About You ended…
Here is a rundown of his career. 
Beverly Hills Cop: He was in both parts 1 and 2.  He played the wormy friend to Eddie Murphy. 
AliensHe played the wormy businessman that gets killed by an alien. 
I only really remembered him being the AT&T guy. Man, those ads were annoying.  


He was also the face for IBM for a while too…
If I had Paul Reiser talking to me on my laptop, I’d run a virus scan on his ass. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47