Saturday, April 30, 2011

Immortals trailer (300 much?)

Immortals trailer (300 much?)
Well, it looks like a supped up version of Clash of the Titans. 
Okay, portions of this trailer are pretty cool.  I liked the concept of a magical bow that shoots cool arrows.  And, I like the CGI armies in the trailer, but some of the cheesy slow motion is a bit too much for me to handle.  I know that it is the same producers from 300, but did they need to bring over the slow motion as well? 
Henry Cavill plays the main star Theseus.  He will be playing Superman in the upcoming film.  There are some big names in the movie too.  Mickey Rourke, John Hurt and Stephen Dorff are also in the movie as well. 
I do like that this seems to be set in the mystical world, so the mystical aspects seem to fit, unlike 300 which had real history behind it.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47