Saturday, April 30, 2011

Patrick Stewart vs. James Corden: Picard is pissed


Wow, that was awkward.  Who pooped in Picard’s tea?  Stewart was supposed to present an award to Zoe Saldana, but decided to take the time to attack Corden.  Nothing Stewart said was funny or amusing.  (Jonas Brothers?)
I have to say that Zoe Saldana was the one that came out of the incident looking good (she always looks good).  I liked her belly remark to Corden.  I also liked Corden remark say, “One old man is going home”.
Stewart explained why he behaved in such a dickish manner.  From Trek Today, ((Stewart regrets the incident now, saying that he was “out of control.” “My part of the evening came late,” he said, “and it was alcohol [that prompted the remark], I’m afraid. I went too far, I was somewhat out of control. I have nothing but admiration for Mr. Corden. I still blush in remembrance of it.”))
I personally like Sir Stewart, but damn he was being a total jerk during the video.  If he’s remarks were funny, I think I would have liked his actions. 
Maybe those creatures from the episode “Conspiracy” were controlling his mind. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is James Corden compared to one of the greatest British Actors of his generation Sir Patrick Stewart.
James was out of order the fat piece of S**t Corden is nothing but a complete waste of space.

nicedeals.co.uk said...

I found this never before seen footage straight after the Patrick Stewart & James Corden BELLY indicent :) enjoy..
http://youtu.be/AawuC49K1xA

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47