Friday, April 22, 2005

SUV=SUX

I am getting sick of hearing and watching those damn SUV ads, telling us how to drive of these gas gulpers. You want to know the safest way to drive a SUV, don’t drive one.

I was at a gas station pumping gas, when an older man in his forties starting complaining about the high prices of gases. I thought sucks to be you.

Here are the rules of a user SUV

1. Never buy one if you are single. What the hell are you going to do with all that space?

2. The single rule is thrown out, if you are a rapper. (Note: It must be pimped out.)

3. If you are a frontiersman, red neck, or hunter, by all mean, get one.

4. If you like to spend a lot of money on gas, please buy one.

5 comments:

Semaj said...

word up

Jeff said...

I couldn't live without my SUV, and I'm single. I'm 6'4 so I need the leg and head room, plus it allows me to help people when they need to move large objects. I love my Aztek!

Semaj said...

Okay, Jeff. I'll make a new rule. coming up

Jeff said...

Sure, the Aztek looks weird, but inside it has a heart of gold and that's what counts, right?

Anonymous said...

suv - the only + >> comfortable
rest: gas use, top speed, offroad abilities, 'agility' >> SUX

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47