Box Office Round Up
- Sin City 29 mil. (This movie deserved the all the money that comes in. We need to get back to making R-rated films. I am sick of these PG13 movies.)
- Beauty Shop 16 mil. (Now, I haven’t seen this movie, but I just hope it does better than that crap Guess Who. But looking at the overall box office numbers, I don’t think this movie will do well.)
- Guess Who 41 mil. (Should be named Guess Crap. I like Bernie Mac, but I loathe Ashton Kutcher more than the devil. When will they stop making Kutcher movies?)
- Robots 104 mil. (Uh, haven’t seen this movie. I will see it on DVD someday…)
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous 31 mil. (Sandra Bullock sequel, and nope I won’t be caught dead in that movie. There are two reasons not to see this. Number one, Sandra made Speed 2 and Hope Floats. Number two; never see a movie with the title “Fabulous”.)
Note: I’m not a Sandra Bullock basher. I think she is a very attractive woman. She has a flawless face. She is her most sexy in Demolition Man. She just picks some bad movies.