Friday, April 08, 2005

round up Box office

Box Office Round Up

Part One

  1. Sin City 29 mil. (This movie deserved the all the money that comes in. We need to get back to making R-rated films. I am sick of these PG13 movies.)
  2. Beauty Shop 16 mil. (Now, I haven’t seen this movie, but I just hope it does better than that crap Guess Who. But looking at the overall box office numbers, I don’t think this movie will do well.)
  3. Guess Who 41 mil. (Should be named Guess Crap. I like Bernie Mac, but I loathe Ashton Kutcher more than the devil. When will they stop making Kutcher movies?)
  4. Robots 104 mil. (Uh, haven’t seen this movie. I will see it on DVD someday…)
  5. Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous 31 mil. (Sandra Bullock sequel, and nope I won’t be caught dead in that movie. There are two reasons not to see this. Number one, Sandra made Speed 2 and Hope Floats. Number two; never see a movie with the title “Fabulous”.)

***

Note: I’m not a Sandra Bullock basher. I think she is a very attractive woman. She has a flawless face. She is her most sexy in Demolition Man. She just picks some bad movies.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

When will they stop making Kutcher movies?

When folks like me stop going to them. I think Ashton's a cool dude! That 70s Show is good TV, Butterfly Effect was better than it should have been, and I even was entertained by Guess Who, so yeah, I'm the one you want to blame. I can take it.

Semaj said...

True, but he's dating the best MILF in the word. Thats just not right... It should be me.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47