Monday, April 11, 2005

Dont mistake it for Foxfire...

FoxFire is not Firefox. FoxFire is a movie with the very sexy Angelina Jolie. Why am I talking about Foxfire then? Because the movie is pretty bad, no really bad. But, there is one bright spot in this crappy 1996 movie, watching Angelina getting naked.

But, Semaj, aren’t there like a 100 movies with her nude?

Of, course there is. However, this movie has something over all the rest of those movies, she gets nude, and then Hedy Burress gets in the act.

Out of Respect of any female readers that I have (if any), I will not post any pictures of that famous clip. Just go to google (yahoo jr) and type in “Foxfire, movies” under the image search. You may have to search a few pages to find them.
Here is the IMDB.com link, here.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'll stick with that lesbian movie where she and the yummy Elizabeth Mitchell get it on. Delicious.

Semaj said...

I forgot about that one, lol

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47