Tuesday, June 15, 2021

About that Chuck Tingle game

 

I kind of wanted to give an update on that 85K Chuck Tingle game. The backing of the game ended in 2016 but there hasn’t been an update since 2018.  Yeah, so much for nerds kicking women out of gaming and more of certain people losing interest in an expensive project that is merely an FMV game.  There is one update.  She finally logged into her Kickstarter account in February 2021.   


The comments in the now silent projecare even more depressing.  I still want to know why NO ONE is talking about this now that the project has stalled and Quinn has moved on?  I’ll say this again; She seems to be protected by the gaming press.  It just fascinates me that people keep giving her a pass despite all the bridges she burns.  

 

Come on, I want to see Wil Wheaton as Hot Map.   I love that the project delayed so much that all the actors look different now.  
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47