Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A closer look at Paul Clemente, TCAP analysis


I’ve already gone over this guy, but he still amuses me.  He’s a super nerd that is self-c0ngious about his appearance and is an awkward guy.  DL does a good job going over his chatlog.  Clemente is clearly a desperate loser that settled for an underage girl because no woman his age is going to have sex with her.  Clemente clearly knows about the TCAP show and recognizes Chris Hansen.  

Now, his wiki says that he thirsted and creeped on an Instagram model after his time in prison.  I want to know about this story.  And, he bought a mail-order bride from the Philippines before moving back there.  I can’t confirm her age, but some are saying she was 12.  And, the age of consent in the Philippines is 12.  Yikes.  I am not sure.  After his arrest, he seems to have gotten worse and turned into a creepy soyboy that stalks women.  He even has the soyboy/douche bag haircut.  

Well, I hope his wife divorces him.  

If someone has info on the IG model story involving our pretend predator, leave it in the comments.


4 comments:

Cawd! said...

The Instagram model incident does not involve Pol, who’s legal name is Peter Paul Ramos Clemente. Rather it involves his identical twin brother Peter John Ramos Clemente.

Semaj said...

Okay, thanks for the info. I couldn't find anything on our pretend pred. I guess both of them are really creep-ass people. Sort of like Lee Greer and his brother.

Anonymous said...

Yee

Semaj said...

Yee indeed

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47