Monday, July 06, 2020

Stupid, Boomer


Allegedly, old dude didn’t like the kid wearing his pants too low.   
I generally hate using the “okay, boomer” thing, but it works at this moment.  Look, I hate when people wear their pants too low, but I am not going to make a scene about it and try to fight a damn teenager at his shit retail job.  Look, I worked retail and the last thing you want is some old redneck boomer shoving you and telling you to pull your pants up.   
If it is not affecting me, I don’t bother them.  I’ll make fun of it though.  That is the big divide between boomers and Gen X’ers.  We might not like certain trends, but we don’t take it upon ourselves to fix it.  We don’t care.  Boomers want to grab it by the shoulders and set them straight.  “Let me speak to the mangers.”   
As long as the dude wasn't taking a shit on the floor, leave them alone.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47