Friday, July 03, 2020

A famous WOW player commits suicide after the proposal. (Reckful)


Wait a minute.  Why would you propose to a woman you haven’t seen in months via Twitter?  Is this something people are trying to pull off now?  Is Twitter really how people are doing it now?   
Sadly, this WOW player had some serious mental issues and killed himself some hours after making that random Twitter proposal.  I’ve death with some serious mental issues myself, but why would you put up a random proposal on an ex-girlfriend and off yourself?  It makes that person you left behind with guilt?   
If you’re feeling bad and think things aren’t going well for you.  Please hold on and try to make it better for yourself.  Don’t leave behind the people you love because it will do some serious harm to them.   Believe me, I've been that path numerously
Anyway, I’ve seen his name floating around in my many years of blogging.   RIP, I wished you would have gotten help.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47