Thursday, July 16, 2020

Goya and Trump



I don’t really care about Trump but of him posting with some nasty-ass beans seems strange and out of place.  He’s almost trolling us it seems.  Despite our cities on fire and people dying from a virus, Trump has this whatever attitude.  People keep saying he will lose, but I think his followers are so dead-set sticking it to  the others that they will put him back into office.   
I am not as outraged as others are with his actions because I am taking a more backseat audience view of the world falling apart.  I once said we could survive eight years of Trump and I still believe it, but the COVID stuff has changed everything.   I'm just going to sit back and watch the world burn.  Hey, at least we have beans.  









No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47