Tuesday, January 07, 2020

New Guy Meme (2020)


New Guy Meme
This meme is so strange. And, I don't even get the comic strip. Why is the purple-haired chick so mad at the New Guy? I like the artwork, but the message seems to be a bit off. PewDiePie's crib was broken into and some shit was stolen. I guess this incident caused her so much joy that she had to create a comic book.
Of course, the creator of the strip lost control of the comic character and people have been meme-ing the hell out of it. Some of them have been downright brilliant.  I am a bitter person that hates humanity and even I think the comic above is a bit too bitter.  
Side Note: We seem to be off the mark if people are calling Pew's a gamer-bro. Really?
Side Note II: I've had shit stolen. I've had to fill out police reports and to have the police pretty much tell me its gone. It is not a pleasant feeling. It is not something I wish on anyone except for maybe pedos.
It is only a matter of time before some single journo calls the New Guy a Nazi.













No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47