Sunday, January 05, 2020

More tea, sir

The memes are truly epic.  I wanted to just drop off a link to the Jack Hind twitter profile.  He’s getting so much negative heat on Twitter that it reminds me of the flame wars of the late 90s on newsgroups.  People are posting some firey remarks.  When you even piss off John Campea, who is a fence sitter, you’re doing something wrong.   Side Note:  I love that Campea was going to take the high road before this Millenial posted his shit.  And, he made it worse by trying to explain it.  
As I stated before, it is okay to cut underperforming shows.  The problem is that these shows were cut down over time because of management.  When your talent leaves, your viewers are going to go with the talent.   That's one of the problems I have with corporate America.  Management will f' things up and never own up to the blame.  







This dumper fire grows...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47