Sunday, January 26, 2020

African Wildcat: Cutest wildcat you'll ever meet.


African Wildcat: Cutest wildcat you'll ever meet.
YouTube always runs me down interesting paths with suggestions. I stumbled upon some cute critters in the form of African Wildcats. I loved the video above and even I was fooled into believing they were normal domesticated cats. Both types look a lot alike, but the African Wildcat has longer legs and ears. From what I've read, out friendly house cats came from these breeds. These wildcats can cross-breed with house cats and that's becoming a problem because that means the pureblood wildcat bloodline is thinning. You can find these guys in most of Africa and the Middle East. They even love in northern China. For thousands of years, humans have been domesticating these wildcats.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47