Thursday, January 09, 2020

Kent the man


Kent the man
Kent is a god among men. I've been following this guy for years. I honestly feel for him. Partly because I was exactly like Kent growing up. I was an outsider/loner and didn't get social interaction. I had learning and speaking issues growing up like Kent. Because of these issues, the female peers ignored me and some even called me ugly. Where Kent and I divide is he always expected girls to talk to him. And, he sort of loomed over them. This seems to be a problem with the younger generation. They believe they're owed some pussy. It doesn't work that way. Kent had a long and hard lesson to learn in that fact.
With the video above, I hope he follows his New Years' resolution and just stay away from women. Unless he learns how to talk and respect them, he needs to take a break from them. Look, Kent, I had to learn that dating wasn't for me 20 years ago and haven't been on a date since. I do it by choice. Yes, focus on making yourself better and not worry about dating. Stay strong, Kent.
All serious aside, I still get a kick out of his older videoes when he randomly yelled at the screen.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47