Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Merry New Year


Merry New Year
"To your planet, welcome."
While I have certainly had lows and middles for 2019, I had fewer lows than 2018 and 2o17. I think I've written more in 2019 and been more entertaining. I had more fun blogging in 2019 and I hope it carries over to 2020. 2020 marks my 15th year blogging on the same blog. I won't be celebrating because I loathe birthdays and anniversaries, which is one of a million reasons I am not married, but I wanted to note it.
I am aware that I have a small but steady readership, and I want to say thanks for dropping in and reading the mind droppings that I call blog posts. I hope to see you around for 2020. We're going to have some fun.
Anyway, enough with this mushy shit.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47