Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Spoony isn't coming back...I guess


For those hoping for a Spoony revival, it probably isn’t going to happen.  His patron is aaall-time low with 372 bucks.  At one point he was receiving 5K a month.  His website died without even a peep from him.  When one of his best friends turned up to be a sexual predator, he didn’t saa damn thing.  When his former friends broke up with CA, he side-stepped it.  His last stream was three months ago., and his last listed stream waa yeaago.   
I’ve been following this train wreck for a while, and I think we might be at the end of the road sadly.  Having suffered from depression for a long time, I think he might end himself soon.  Even today, I suffer from it, but I work on things I enjoy doing to keep the dark thoughts away.   I feel the walls closing on me, but I do what I have to stay afloat. 
Instead of getting a job or working on content, he continues to Tweet and Tweet.  Twitter doesn’t pay the bills, Spoony.  Nor does it help your depression.  He ain’t coming back.   

Better days...
Would "woke/broke" Spoony bash FFX2 today?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47