Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Homeless dude vs. Semaj

Last night, I went to a local gas station in downtown Louisville.  The thing that is famous about this location is that there are tons of homeless people living in and around the area.  Like zombies, they come roving out and begging for money.  Just as you step out of the car, these homeless people emerge from the darkness and ask for money.   
I went to this gas station and wasn’t in the best of moods.  I pulled up to the gas pump and a homeless man rolled upon is a bicycle.  I was pissed because I knew he was going to ask me for money.  To spite him, I just sat in my car ignoring him.   
Determined, I sat there waiting for him to leave and sat on his bike waiting for me to get out of the car.  So, it was a standoff.  Who was going to blink first?  We sat there waiting for the other to move.  I refused to interact with him verbally.   
After minutes of this standoff, the homeless grave up waiting on me to get out.  However, he pulled an interesting move.  He rolled over to my driver’s window instead.  I shook my head disapprovingly indicating I wasn’t going to even interact with him.  He moved on to the next chump and got a few dollars from them instead.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47