Saturday, June 22, 2019

Our Man Kent: Reborn or Remake?


Our Man Kent: Reborn or Remake?
 Twins...

As I have stated before, I have been curious about our favorite INCEL Kent. Because of Kiwi Farms and other sites, I've been watching him over the years. He is a source of entertainment. However, he is unstable at times and has been committed a few times. I understand that given I suffer from severe depression, but Kent seems to go into sagas. Currently, he is in his Real Deal saga. In this saga, he has embraced the MGTOW lifestyle and abandoned his INCEL beliefs. He's working out and changed his clothing. He looks more like a WWE dude than a Mars Blackmon look-a-like.
However, he is starting to creep back into his INCEL habits. His recent video has him talking about women flirting with him and so on. His best choice right now is to stay away from women until he can learn how to talk to and interact with them without creeping them out. As far as the girl that heard about him, she more than likely has seen his old videos where he yelled at the camera. She knows about your old vids, bro. Anyway, I make a cameo appearance in the comment section. I like Kent, but I think he is backsliding to his INCEL ways.

Remember, he was like this...



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47