Thursday, June 27, 2019

Never Change, Rusty...

Never Change, Rusty... 


I was checking the Kiwi Farms and looking up our boy Rusty.  It seems he harassing women again (allegedly, Russ, so you don’t sue me.  I am sure you read everything about yourself.) I love that this woman turns on him quickly and cuts him down.  After years of rejections, you would think Rusty would “flip it up” a bit and change his approach.  Creeping them out doesn’t work for you anymore, Russ.   
Either pay for the “gushy stuff” or stop bothering these women, Russ. Damn. I hate being the white knight, but this shit is getting ri-Goddamn-delicious. 
You know what?  Don’t change, Russ.  Just keep messing up.  It is funny. 
He's more beast than man now.  What's with the Wildling beard, Russ?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47