Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Etika...

From Variety, ((Amofah posted YouTube videos and live-streams focused on Nintendo games and other titles. A body later confirmed to be Amofah’s was found in the East River on Tuesday morning, according to New York law enforcement officials. Police had been searching for him since June 20, after Amofah posted a video on YouTube discussing suicidal thoughts (which has since been removed).)) 
When I heard the news, I wasn’t surprised.  I knew he was heading for suicide when he refused to get treatment.  I’ve been suffering from depression for many years now and I’ve had suicidal thoughts.  Yet, some of the things I enjoy doing always bring me back from the verge.   
Etika didn’t want to do that.  He turned away all of the people that supported him.  When police are brought in, it is time to commit people that are at that point in their lives.  Etika left his ID and wallet on a bridge and jump into a river, killing himself.   
Mental pain really hurts and I guess Etika just got tired of feeling that way, so he ended his life.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47