Thursday, December 13, 2018

TCAP: Let go of the keys guy

I’ve been watching these uncut TCAP interviews and this guy came up.  I watching his police interview and something caught my attention.  In the last part, he made this strange dismissive rote statement about physiology/physiologists and “not submitting to them”.  Then, I remembered he lived in Clearwater FL and drove to the decoy house.  I realized this guy was/is a Scientologist.  The anger has about physiology really shows on this dude’s face.  I think the detective picked up on it and was trying to set Kelly off his game.   
It started to make sense that with his “I’m better than you” attitude after he got arrested and that he was a bit of a scummy guy that tried to run away.  Yeah, and that he had his kids at a young age also seems to vibe with the Space Church.  It looks like his family was/is involved with the church.  Then, you will notice he is extremely vague with religion.   
So, what happened to this piece crap?  He is still listed as an RSO and he looks really harsh as if life beat him down.  It should also be noted that he attempted to get with a 13-year-old girl and got caught despite the fact he was married and has children.  BTW, he also spent two years in prison.  I guess Scientology didn't help him out.  
While I hate all the guys from the TCAP shows, this guys seems to be one I hate the most.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47