Tuesday, May 20, 2014

No Holds Barred: Dukey (Dookie)

No Holds Barred: Dukey (Dookie)
I was listening to We Hate Movies Podcast and laughed out loud when one of the guys mentioned something very funny. He stated that the guy that shits his pants, the driver, is actually named Dukey in the credits. In this No Holds universe, you're saying the guy that shits his pants is actually named the same as the action? Were his parents lazy when they named him? 
Hulk realizes he will be known for shitty reality shows and a lame sex tape in the future. 
I also like that Hulk Hogan acts like a complete animal leading up to the Dookie speech. And, did we really need to see the stain on his ass as he tries to wipe it away? Oh, and it's liquid. Eww
So, who is the guy behind the award winning Dookie (Dukey) scene? Geoff McKnight. I certainly hope he has that scene preserved somewhere in a shrine in his house. It just plays on a continuous loop. Unlike Hogan, McKnight still works today as an actor. And, the only post on the message board is about this movie! Hey, he's a good actor in my book, because he sold me on him shitting his pants. 
(Now watch, I am probably going to get an e-mail from Mr. McKnight) 
I'd love to interview him about this scene and the movie as a whole. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47