Saturday, May 03, 2014

Ghostbusters II: Oscar Twins Today


Ghostbusters II: Oscar Twins
Do you remember those very strange looking twins that played the baby Oscar in Ghostbusters II? I hated the fact they added a baby to mix of Ghostbusters franchise, but some people love babies in their movies. Who am I to complain? GBII was a weaker movie not just because of the baby factor.
Anyway,  what happened to these twins from the movie? They are Henry and William Deutschendorf. The GB wiki says they only did the Ghostbusters movie, so they avoided all the shit that usually comes with child actors thankfully. They ended being Martial Arts teacher at the West Coast Martial Arts Academy. That's pretty cool. Here's a story about them.
I am not going say anything bad about these guys anymore, because they might just kick my ass.


I guess Vigo can attempt use their bodies again since we know that vigo survived the second movie.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47