Thursday, May 01, 2014

E-Cigarette Prick


E-Cigarette Prick


I went to a Chinese takeout place and placed an order.  There was this pudgy pasty white guy that came off as a total ass when he talked to the counter lady.  It was just his attitude in his tone that angered me. 
After placing my order, I went to the Kroger store next door.  I came back to the takeout place, and I smelled a faint smell of cigarette smoke.  Pudgy guy was talking to the counter lady rather loudly about his e-cigarette. 
“Actually, I’m not really smoking a cigarette.  It is just vapor,” Pudgy Guy proclaimed as if scripted. 
“Okay, but it just messes with my senses,” she tried her best to say it nicely. 
I guessed Pudgy Guy lit an e-cig and started smoking it in the restaurant and the lady asked him to put it out. 
Pudgy Guy went on about the benefits of e-cigs and stuff as if on script.  Clearly, this prick lit the cig in order to get confronted by the storeowner just so he could “school” the person complaining that, technically, he wasn’t smoking a cig.  These pricks remind me of the people with political bumper stickers.  They want to go out of their way to “educate” you.
I wanted to yell at the Pudgy Guy because I could clearly smell the cig.  Sure they're healthier for you, but I can still smell the shit.  I don't care about your health, I care about the horrible smell emitted from cigs. 

While I don't like the Mommy State that NY has become, I must give them credit for banning e-cigs in otherwise Cigarette-banned locations.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47