Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts

~Next semester I start my classes at U of L, and I am looking forward to the change. I will be going to School as an Upper classmen, and I could get out of there within 2 ½ years. Then hopefully I can quit my job at UPS.

~I had a weak back a week back. Sorry, that was a very strange Power Rangers: The Movie reference

~Pretty much everyone around me knows me as The Movie Guy. They will ask me interesting movie questions. Such as, “Hey James, what was the name of Eddie Murphy’s character name in Beverly Hills Cop?” Simple, Axel Foley.

~I wonder if Michael Bay dreams the way he directs movies: overused slow motion shots and bad dialogue. Don’t forget the Microsoft ads.

~I drove into downtown and saw a truck driver sideswipe a woman’s car in the middle of the intersection. Remember, truck always win in a car wreck.

~Speaking of Power Rangers, if you closely at some of the early episodes the Yellow Ranger (Woman), was played in some clips by a man! WTF?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47