Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More K-Fed crap

More K-Fed junk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qkq0w6ua_Sg

This is the video Glitch was talking about with K-Fed getting a message that he was getting divorced through text messaging. I loved how he was bragging about his marriage earlier and then got a text message about it at dinner. His reaction, classic. He's not done yet.

Burning questions...

Was it really Mrs. Spears Text Messaging him? Or, Perhaps it was Mark Foley...

In the clip, he talks about his marriage and all the girls in the crowd sigh. Why is marriage such a big deal with the ladies? You don't hear too many guys sigh when their friends talk about their old ladies.

And I got a good laugh out of one of the comments from youtube about the video. Here it is...

((This is so sad I feel sorry for him,it's also sad how you people are talking and making jokes about someone like he don't have feelings when he do,what if this was yall and the person u was with broke up with yall how would yall feel?...anyways k-fed keep ur head up you have a fan in me I hope you make it oneday..I am a huge britney fan and I have to say she didn't have to break it off with him on tv thats sad(I am crying for you)..I would date you in a heartbeat ))

This is so funny. Well, you shouldn't jump into marriage without thinking about it first. People should think about the long term commitment, because people change over time and the one you love now may not the same person you end up with later in life. A lot of shit can happen in 5-10 years.

As far as the comment above, I'm sure he would date you if you have a fortune in your name...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47