Monday, January 01, 2024

Brian Kohberger more stuff


So, I was reading a Reddit post about Bryan Kohberger and his motives the murder.  Given my issues with people and relationships, I find the Idaho Four case to be fascinating.  In many ways, I had a lot of problems with girls.  Due to my learning problems and not looking attractive, I understand why the girls didn’t want to talk to me.  I believe Bryan had some of the same issues.  While he went ahead to pursue his studies, he could not get over the resentment of women.  

As many have said in the post, I believe his motives were a few things.   I think he zoned in on one girl. Maddie Mogen.  Mogen was the extremely attractive, popular, outgoing girl that he wished he had.  Due to his arrogance, he believed he deserved her.  Once the university fired him, he wanted to satisfy his anger and murder Maddie.  That explains why he bypassed everyone’s rooms and went up to her room first.  He was there to kill one person, Maddie.  Maddie never had a chance, and her friend watched her friend die. Kaylee Goncalves fought him but lost. The other three were collateral damage.  The other motive was to be the smartest serial killer in the world by not leaving a trace.  

It was a selfish and evil act.  However, he loves that his actions have caused so much pain and destruction.  This includes his own family.  Kohberger is a coward.  I also think he is toast when it goes to trial.






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47