Saturday, July 01, 2023

Will I see Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny? Nope



So, will I see the new Indy 5 movie?  Probably not.  If a hot lady asked me out to watch it, I would.  But, I have no excitement about this new installment.  I grew up watching these movies.  Heck, I am still trying to figure out the reasons behind making Temple of Doom a prequel.  Something about the manner in which Lucasfilm has handled its franchises has turned me off.  I am no longer interested in watching SW and Indy.  They should have ended the Indiana Jones movies with the third one.  Let him ride off into the sunset with his friends.  So, yeah, I will pass on watching Indy 5.  I might catch it on YouTube or TNT.  

If they can get the Admiral Thrawn story right, I might be back.  



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47