Saturday, July 15, 2023

Airport Melt Down Amalia Joy - tell her she’s hot!



We all have our bad days.  Her bad day is just entertaining.  

This has to be one of the best freakouts I’ve seen. You know how much I find crazy women attractive.  She runs around the airport like she’s a damaged Flash and doxes herself.  I love that she latches onto a random woman as the police try to arrest her.  The look on that woman is priceless.  She also asked someone to kiss her.  

Amalia Joy is her name, and she appears to be a singer… I guess.  Checking out her music on YT, I am not in her demographics.  It seems to be more of that hippy-dippy shit.  

Hey, Joy.  When you get out of jail, hit me up.  I’ll take your crazy ass to White Castles or something.  She kind of reminds me of that LSU pizza girl.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47