Monday, June 05, 2023

Spider-Man Across The Spider-Verse Hmm



I was more of a DC Comics guy, but I always liked Spider-Man a great deal.  Spider-Man felt like he would fit right in DC Comics.  

I haven’t decided yet if I want to go to the theater for the new Spider-Man movie yet.  I haven’t been in a theater in a long time.  Likewise, I used to go to see movies there all the time.  Hell, I spent most of my life watching movies in the theater.  I usually went by myself and didn’t take dates.  I was more engulfed in the film even when lucky enough to take a date.  This explains why I don’t go out on dates much, if ever.  

Anyway, I really liked the last animated Spider-Man movie.  I heard good things about the newer movie from some co-workers.  I will probably see it next weekend, by myself. 

Because I hate being around people, part of me doesn't want to go. Keep in mind, I didn't even bother going to the last two Star Wars movies.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47