Sunday, June 18, 2023

IDAHO Whose Profiling Has Been On Point?



I genuinely believe that Bryan did this crime, and he did it because he’s been angry his whole life.  Like Bryan, the women didn’t really find me attractive or exciting.  No matter what I did, they weren’t interested.  So, I moved on and got into improving myself instead of worrying about how people perceived me.  I think Bryan was that awkward and nerdy kid growing up like me.  Unlike me, Bryan felt entitled to the hottest women in the area.  For my generation, you moved on or hollered at someone in your league.  When they didn’t bow down to his greatness, he planned to kill either or two of them.  

Remember, a knife means it is personal.  The manner in which he stabbed one of the victims seems to indicate that sense of anger toward one of them.  One of those young ladies represented 15 years of bullying and ignoring him, despite these girls not doing anything wrong.  

I will make another statement.  If Bryan was a bit older, I think he would have shown up at one of Chris Hansen’s stings in the early 2000s with a murder kit. 

Bryan knows he's screwed, but he is going to ride this horror show right to the death penalty. I saw him grinning in court, and he's enjoying this.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47