Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Putin and Wagner Group rebellion



I was having a lousy weekend and feeling depressed, so I slept most of those two days.  When I woke up for a few minutes, I read about Putin almost being overthrown by a mercenary group.  It was a merc army run by a catering and restaurant owner.  I am NOT making this up.  So, what if Colonel Sanders or Dave Thomas owned a real army?  Despite not having that much support, he came very close to overtaking Moscow.  

I went to sleep and woke up Sunday, and the coup was over before it started.  The Russian Colonel Sanders backed down and left.  It was a form of coup blue balls.  Russia was starting to lose news attention due to the Titan implosion.    Hey, let’s allow Colonel Sanders to try to take out Putin. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47