Thursday, November 24, 2022

Katherine Magbanua no longer looks like Mac Tonight (Dan Markel Murder - Case Update)




Look at that smile from Katie Magbanua.  It is like she is about to take a shit on all of the Adelsons involved in Dan Markel's murder.  She’s been transferred to north Florida, and it appears she will be talking next week or sooner about her true involvement in the conspiracy.  I am hoping this makes Charlie Adelson shit his pants and makes a deal with the state.  Given he’s the Jeff Sokol of Florida, I doubt it.  He might just ride this out to a guilty plea.  

I still want to know the story behind her holding out on selling out the Adelson family because they would not have done it for her.  

I have to say that Katie looks healthy.  Likewise, I guess prison food is healthier than jail food.  She longer looks like Mac Tonight.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47