Sunday, November 13, 2022

Babylon 5: In Memory of Mira Furlan




Sadly, all these actors from the 90s Sci-fi shows are passing away recently.  One of them who ultimately passed me by was the death of  Mira Furlan.  Nerds widely knew her from two series. Lost and Babylon 5.  Her biggest roles were Delenn on B5 and “the French Chick” on Lost.  I think they dropped the ball on the character of Danielle Rousseau on Lost.  They did her wrong by killing her for shock value.  

I only discovered her passing a few minutes ago.  From what I gather, her health was failing for a while, and died from West Nile Virus.  Given so many people her age has died from Covid, I was surprised by this news.  

Anyway, you will be missed, Mira.  Sorry for the lateness.  

Side Note:  A lot of the main cast of B5 have died.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47