Saturday, May 21, 2022

Seattle Street Nighttime View: Aurora Ave Stroll


 

I am not sure why YouTube suggested this video because I was looking at ferries that cross the Ohio River and train bridges.  However, here we are. 

Seattle has a lot of working women at night.  I am not throwing shade on Seattle, but damn there are a lot of streetwalkers.  I love how they looked up when the cam driver approached. This guy passes by many of them.  I am sure some of them are also undercover police officers.  Trust me, Louisville has its fair share of hookers walking the streets, but it is mainly done by certain clubs…if you have enough.  Trust me, it happens.  There is a lot of sex work in Louisville, but it is mainly done with meetups planned online.

Plus, I am not even making fun of the sex workers because I deal with them from time to time with my other side job.  Nope, I am not a pimp or a john.  I will say this; they will flirt with you post-job, trying to get you as their next customer.  And, I have ever sampled the product.

Anyway, I wanted to give this YouTuber (Street Underdog) a shoutout and check out the rest of his videos.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47