Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Friday Night Funkin' pretty cool

 





 

 

Because I was researching some soy boy memes, I came across this exciting genre.  It is like a cross between those rhythm games from the early 2000s and the Newgrounds characters.  Surprisingly, it works, and it is catchy and fun.  So, this genre began with a Game Jam, and without a shitty blue-haired “artist” ruining it, it has turned into a strange but cool thing with people modding the game with new characters.  Some are licensed characters and others with Internet cartoon folk.   

 

What makes me like this meme/genre is that it harkens back to the early days of the Internet.  I enjoy watching the crossovers with other characters.  Here are some of my favorites.   










No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47