Tuesday, February 08, 2022

TURBO A POWER RANGERS MOVIE : We need to talk about Divatox's outfit


Let’s talk about boobs.  Mainly, Divatox’s boobs.  I am more into a female’s face and behind, but I can appreciate some boobs.  However, the DT guys are right about the focus on boobs for a kid’s movie is a bit strange.  Back in the day, I never noticed how much the camera lingers or leers at Divatox’s figure throughout the movie.  I mean, they really go in on her boobs.  Damn.  

From the Wiki page, ((Divatox's revealing outfit is one of the reasons the film received a 'PG' rating instead of 'G', since the film was targeted at a child audience to begin with.))

I am not complaining, but clearly, the producers knew what they were doing. Hey, I am not costume-shaming. I am sure that outfit breathes, and I wouldn't kick Divatox out of my bed.  

Hilary Shepard is the woman behind the character of Divatox.  She is a bit of a genre actress because she was in both Star Trek DS9 and Power Rangers Turbo.  Most Trekkers will know her as Lauren in two episodes of DS9.  She was stunning too.  She also did a few nude skin-flicks on cable, such as Private Retort and Weekend Pass.  So, if you want a full look at Divatox nude, here’s an NSFW link…for research purposes.  

Anyway, I do remember them really toning down her costume for the actual TV show Power Rangers: Turbo.  The custom isn’t as revealing.  

Side note: Carol Hoyt would play her early in the series, but Sherpard would return later on. 






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47