Thursday, February 24, 2022

Jeff Sokol Update...for me to poop on.



Jeff Sokol is one of those preds that fascinates me to no end.  He is arrogant and dumb at the same time.  Every new fact I learn about him makes my day.  I love learning all about him from time to time.  Sokol is my “starter kit” for introducing people to Chris Hansen and TCAP.  

Here is another new fact about our pizza-loving clown.  

Some people have mentioned that perhaps Sokol was a bit of a troublemaker in prison.  Someone on Reddit discovered that Sokol got in a bit of trouble for not listening to a guard’s orders and received a 15-day ban on rec-time.  He probably sat in his cell dreaming about pizza.  

The other thing I wanted to bring up is that Jeff, allegedly, has been reading his wiki page and defending himself in the comments under the name Jerjerrod77.  He went as far as vandalizing the Sokol wiki pageThis stupid action got him banned.  

Could it be a troll?  Well, the name, as mentioned in the wiki post, is from the Star Wars movie ROTJ.  Sokol is less of a nerd/geek and more of a beta-sports nerd instead.   However, Jerjerrod77 seemed to only defend Sokol at every turn and even switched some of his “he”s to “I”s a few times.  We also know that Sokol is fully aware of the mocking he receives from the Internet.  With his ego, I can see him being deeply bothered by the wiki page and going in and changing the page.  Keep in mind, he wanted to fight his case and change his name.  I’m leaning toward JerJerrod77 being Jeff Sokol. 










No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47