Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Trump: I'll kick myself out of my own office, foo

 

Even though I hate Trump, I have to give him credit for not giving a single f’ about anything.  He’s completely lost interest in the job and just stumbles away disinterested.  When he’s not on Twitter, he seems bored and disconnected.  Most presidents suck it up enough to leave office without a fuss, but Trump is pulling out all the stops with his 12-year-old girl attitude.  Giving out the Medal of Freedom is supposed to something important for a president, but not for Trump.  He’s so disinterested that he left his own office instead of kicking everyone else out.   

 

How much you want to bet there was a quarter-pound meal on the other side?  This is so lovely.   

 


Please note the sheer confusion on everyone’s face.  And, what a spit in the Medal of Freedom's Dan Gable.   I love his expression of "What?"
________________________________________

He seemed happier around his now dead friend Harman Cain, or Herman “Kane”.   

_________________________________


I was going to say Trump looks like he doesn't give a shit, but he looks that way in ALL of the Medal of Freedom pictures.  Just check it out on Google.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47